Thursday, April 1, 2010

What Can One Say

So the railway layout is taking it's time, slight understatement there I suppose.

So why so long, well I normally do the railway modelling during the winter months, though this last winter season has seen very cold conditions, so the modelling side got postponed.

Now during this time I was diagnosed with Fibromyalgia and this has caused me bigger problems than I would have imagined. Although I have constant pain in the back, this pain is creating several problems, and being out in the cold shed was something I had no intention of experiencing.

The good news is that with the coming weeks, a return to the shed and railway modelling is a certainty, although this Easter weekend has seen a return of a cold snap and has created a postponed delay until warmer weather returns.