Thursday, October 2, 2008

Intro

Briers Grove came about when I moved up to the Highlands, I'd had a small layout whilst in London and felt the time was right to move on to a bigger project. Unfortunately as my interests in other areas developed, so my layout got neglected, until recently, (sept '08).

My interests in photography had become dominant, prior to that computing, or rather the building and maintaining of computers. That has all changed, except the photography side, you will see the development of the model railway layout and photography side by side.

The Briers Grove Blog will also include modelling techniques, photographs and anything I can find that suits this blog, so keep me logged on your favourites and pop back every couple of weeks or so, I should have some updates, at least once a month.

Steve